Use statistics and graphs

Home Forums English support forum Use statistics and graphs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adminadmin
    Keymaster

Dear Users,

I’m beginning with the development of a feature that many of you requested: reports for the environmental data logged by the app. I’m thinking about different graph types, for example, a graphic to see the relation between the status of the system and the changes in the temperature, or summaries with the number of hours that the boiler was heating in a period of time… And so on.

I would be very grateful if you could say me which graphs and stats are useful for you.

Thanks!

Hi,
    I’ve answer you in the other discussion but I think it’s a good idea to summarize all proposal in this discussion. At the following the copy of my answer…
    For me is the same. It’s sufficient a simple csv file (one per day) with a data every 1 or 5 minutes. Structure of the file like: “time[hh:mm]”, “temp. set”, “temp.”, “Humid.”, “Relay status”, “program name”.
    I like local store for the data but it’s only my opinion and a my preference.
    Thanks at all

adminadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Vincent,

don´t worry. Besides the graphs, I will provide a way to export the data as a CSV file. I’m working on it but please don’t expect this feature to be available shortly. It will take some time.

THank you for your suggestions, they are very appreciated.

Regards!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.