‘re installed

Home Forums English support forum ‘re installed

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chrisncc1701chrisncc1701
    Participant

Hi, recently had problems pairing client phones to the main thermostat phone, so decided to ‘re install the thermostat app, but now when I select thermostat on the app and try log in with Google after agreeing to the privacy policy, all I get is “Error unknown error happened “

adminadmin
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for you message. Indeed, there is some kind of problem regarding the login. I will take a look at it.

At this moment, I’m changing the behaviour of the app and the backend, to remove everything to do with in-app ads, and in-app purchases.

From the next version, the app will be free and will not have any kind of ads or in-app purchases.

It is possible that because of this it may take a little longer to resolve the bug you have reported. Please give me a few days of margin.

chrisncc1701chrisncc1701
    Participant

Ok, thank you 👍

adminadmin
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Today I updated the backend and it seems that the error with the login is fixed now. Could yo try to login?

Please do not pay for any in app purchases for now. In the next days I will publish a new version of the android app without ads and without in app purchases.

Regards!

chrisncc1701chrisncc1701
    Participant

Hi, thank you, I’ve got the main thermostat app working ok now , but still having trouble with client phones app reading the QR code and coming back with error, I’ll try later
    Chris

adminadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

yesterday I updated the backend again with more fixes, and released a new version of the app to the Play Store, with many upgrades, removed ads, removed in app purchases, etc.

The previous version of the app will not work correctly with the last version of the backend, because of that, make sure you have the version 72 of the app (you can check the app version it in the contextual menu, info section).

Eventually you will need to erase all the app data and start from skratch, or maybe uninstall the app and install it again.

Please let me know if the app is working better now.

Regards!

chrisncc1701chrisncc1701
    Participant

Hi, yes it’s working ok now, get occasional error on the thermostat app but I think it’s a WiFi router problem momentarily loosing connection, but it’s not affecting the operation of the thermostat and clients, so all working ok now.
    Thanks very much
    Chris 👍

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.