Log environmental data day per day

Home Forums English support forum Log environmental data day per day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I use this awesome prj. from two day and I love it!
    I’ve only a question. In the future, is possible to add some type of logging option? To store and analyse the data recorded during the life time of the thermostat. I thinks it’s an helpful feature for someone like me. 😊
    Thanks for you effort and wonderful creation.

adminadmin
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The feature you are asking for is already in my to-do list. The app is already sending the environment stats to our server and the history of temps and so on is being stored. But I have not decided yet where and how to render the graphics with the info: in the Android app or maybe in a web app on this site.

I feel that a web app on this site would be more convenient because it will allow me to paint better graphics than on an small smartphone.

What kind of stats and graphs would you like to have? Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards!

Thanks for your effort in this project end your answer is a good news.
    I’m sorry for the delay to react but I was waiting for an email to advice me about the status of the this forum’s 3d. 😅
    I prefer a local solution to store informations but… As you wish.
    For me is the same. It’s sufficient a simple csv file (one per day) with a data every 1 or 5 minutes. Structure of the file like: “time[hh:mm]”, “temp. set”, “temp.”, “Humid.”, “Relay status”, “program name”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.