Important: Fixes for unstable version 73

Home Forums English support forum Important: Fixes for unstable version 73

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    adminadmin
    Keymaster

Dear Users,

I have finally had a couple of days off to closely examine the errors that have been occurring in the current version of the app published on the Play Store (version 73).

The good news is that I have found several bugs, both in the app and in the server software (backend), which explain the various problems you have been experiencing.

The bad news is that I cannot directly publish the new update for the backend and the app, as the new version that fixes all the bugs also introduces several breaking changes.

Therefore, it is necessary to publish an intermediate version (version 74), in which only a couple of bugs have been fixed, but it will make a backup of your programs and settings. After a couple of weeks, I will be able to publish the complete corrected version, and the app should be stable again.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Version 74 will be published in the next few hours. I strongly recommend that you update your apps, because otherwise, when the definitive version arrives, you will have to reconfigure your thermostats from scratch.

Best regards,

R. Campos.

Paco RaapPaco Raap
    Participant

Version 74 is alive. Wait patiently for version 75 🙂
    Programs still not working but warmer weather is coming so less stress by my wife.

BTW setting up new setpoints shedules is < 5 minute work.

Why I love this smart thermostat is the boost function which you can not find in any other thermostat project running esp32 or alike.

Thanks R Campos for all the work.

Paco

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Paco RaapPaco Raap.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.